-   -   A tough macro question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114784-tough-macro-question.html)

Brad

A tough macro question

24 players
6 tables
4 players at a table

What I would like to do is have a macro generate a list of who sits at what
table for each round. The kicker is that once you played with or against
someone - you should not see them for the rest of the night. The minimum
number of rounds for this condition would be eight.

I believe that I will need nested for statements
For i = 1 to 6 for the table
For j = 1 to 4 for the players
- but not sure how to check to see if an individual has already played
against someone.

any thoughts