-   -   Show the horizontal scroll bar in Excell 2002 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114758-show-horizontal-scroll-bar-excell-2002-a.html)

punkster

Show the horizontal scroll bar in Excell 2002

I have gone to Tools, Options, View and checked the boxes for both the
horizontal and vertical scroll bars. Only the vertical is showing. Is there
another place to make this happen?
--
Punkster

CLR

Show the horizontal scroll bar in Excell 2002

Maybe a macro has something like this in it........

With ActiveWindow
.DisplayHorizontalScrollBar = False

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"punkster" wrote:

I have gone to Tools, Options, View and checked the boxes for both the
horizontal and vertical scroll bars. Only the vertical is showing. Is there
another place to make this happen?
--
Punkster

punkster

Show the horizontal scroll bar in Excell 2002

I am so out of it. I just realized that I had 20 tabs in the worksheet and
the scroll bar had been moved so far to the right that it was no longer
visable.
I hope at least my 'dumb' question helps someone else.
Thank you for your time.
--
Punkster

"punkster" wrote:

I have gone to Tools, Options, View and checked the boxes for both the
horizontal and vertical scroll bars. Only the vertical is showing. Is there
another place to make this happen?
--
Punkster

CLR

Show the horizontal scroll bar in Excell 2002

Not a problem........glad you got it worked out.......sometimes I become my
"smartest" right after I ask a question <g

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3