-   -   How do I write CO2 in a formula so the number 2 is above the CO? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114673-how-do-i-write-co2-formula-so-number-2-above-co.html)

Help writing chemical no. scripts

How do I write CO2 in a formula so the number 2 is above the CO?

Fred Smith

How do I write CO2 in a formula so the number 2 is above the CO?

1. Enter CO2 in a cell.
2. Use your mouse to select just the "2"
3. Right click, choose Format Cells..., check Superscript
4. Determine why you want the 2 superscripted, when everyone else uses
subscripts.

Fred

"Help writing chemical no. scripts" <Help writing chemical no.
wrote in message

Bernard Liengme

How do I write CO2 in a formula so the number 2 is above the CO?

It might not refer to carbon dioxide!
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme