-   -   Help with report table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114614-help-report-table.html)

Bronson

Help with report table

I have a sheet with a bunch of projects listed by rows and various
corresponding data in the columns. Among the column headings, Column A is
"Project Name", Column D is "Project Stage". My challenge is to create a
table or report on another sheet that shows the 5 Stages we have for projects
in the columns and the corresponding Project Names in the rows beneath. Can
Excel do this?

This will give a visual on all projects that are in Stage 1, vs Stage 2,
etc... Any help is appreciated!