-   -   Putting Pivot Table Sum and Count on Same Row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114585-putting-pivot-table-sum-count-same-row.html)

jholmes_jr

Putting Pivot Table Sum and Count on Same Row

I have a simple list of Code and Amount. My pivot table looks like this:
CODE
1 Sum of Amount 1,234
Count of Amount 9

2 Sum of Amount 573
Count of Amount 4

What I want is a table that looks like this:
CODE Count Amount
1 9 1,234

This seems like an obvious feature, but I can't figure out how to do it.
Thanks

Dave Peterson

Putting Pivot Table Sum and Count on Same Row

Grab the data "button" and drag it to the cell to its immediate left.

Hmmm.

Debra Dalgleish has pictures:
http://contextures.com/xlPivot02.html#Multiple

--