-   -   How do I import and filter worksheets into a template? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114504-how-do-i-import-filter-worksheets-into-template.html)

fab

How do I import and filter worksheets into a template?

I usually receive an excel report with about 20 columns. Then I have to
delete about 10 of them and rearrange the remaining 10 columns in a different
order. Is there a template or anything I can do to do this for me
automatically? I do this many times during the day and waist a lot of time.
Thank you,

Paul B

How do I import and filter worksheets into a template?

fab, if it is the same thing you are doing each time record a macro when you
do it, tools record macro, then just run it the next time.
And if you are new to macros you may also what to have a look here on
getting started with macros

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003