-   -   row wise query (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114399-row-wise-query.html)

Gerald

row wise query

dears,

I have a excelsheet with name excelsheet 3 with 5000 rows.
It has more or less same information i.e. 2 or 3 rows with empid 1 will be
present though one hightligted in yellow and another highlighted in green

I am doing a comparision on column empid i.e. if empid 1 (red) is seen and
if no corresponding yellow then it has be displayed as additon or if empid 1
(yellow) is seen and if no corresponding red then it has be displayed as
deletion

would really appreciate any help on this

thanks

Gerald

row wise query

apologies for not been clear, allow me to explain again with below e.g.

column1 column2 column3
list 1 00010
list 1 00010
list2 00011

I need a check on these 3 rows and if from above example list2 does not have
00010, it should display in column 3 as addition

hope I was clear now

Thanks for looking into my query