-   -   Create a toplist from data in table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114391-create-toplist-data-table.html)

[email protected]

Create a toplist from data in table

Hi!
I got stuck on a task I thought was easy but now I give up and ask you
for help.
I have a table that summarize points given on 5 criterias in a
competition. I want a top list to be created on an other sheet. I get
it to work if there is not 2 entries with the same summary inte the
table but that is not how it will be in the end.

Each row contains a criteria and the ranking for that criteria for each
element i the columns.
Last row shows the sum for each element.

If you go to http://www.parlplatsen.se/sidor/tavlingar/rosthjalp.xls
you will find the sheet

How do I make my top list?

The sorting on entries that are the same can be on the order they
appear in the table.

The toplist shall state the name of the element name and the sum of
it's rankings.

Thank you for any help that points me in the right direction.