-   -   How do I find a macro in a worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114295-how-do-i-find-macro-worksheet.html)

JHJ

How do I find a macro in a worksheet?

Excel 2002 SP3 -
When I open a certain worksheet, I get a pop-up regarding Macros w/ options
to enable or disable. The worksheet in question shouldn't contain any macros
(I haven't created a macro in years, as a matter of fact).

I've gone to "Tools", "Macros", etc. and it doesn't list any.

How do I find the macro(s) that are in there, if any? Or is something else
causing that message?

Thanx,
John J.

Paul B

How do I find a macro in a worksheet?

John, you most likely need to remove the modules on which the macros were
stored have a look here, for details
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros
--
Paul B