-   -   Compare Duplicates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114172-compare-duplicates.html)

[email protected]

Compare Duplicates

Hi, I have 10,000 sku numbers in Column A with their Prices in Column
B. What I would like to do is to find duplicate sku numbers and then
compare those duplicate sku's to see if they have the same price in
Column B. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Nikki

Compare Duplicates

I think Pivot table would help you alot in this case.

" wrote:

Hi, I have 10,000 sku numbers in Column A with their Prices in Column
B. What I would like to do is to find duplicate sku numbers and then
compare those duplicate sku's to see if they have the same price in
Column B. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Nikki

Compare Duplicates

Try to summerize by sku in a pivot table

" wrote:

Hi, I have 10,000 sku numbers in Column A with their Prices in Column
B. What I would like to do is to find duplicate sku numbers and then
compare those duplicate sku's to see if they have the same price in
Column B. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

[email protected]

Compare Duplicates

thanks, I will try that.