-   -   Still cannot preview or print in color after suggestions here (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114079-still-cannot-preview-print-color-after-suggestions-here.html)

MISJan

Still cannot preview or print in color after suggestions here

We in our office cannot print to a color printer/copier (large Canon,
networked) using Excel 2003 where cells are color filled, nor does the color
appear in print preview. Color does appear on screen, however. Page Setup
is not set to B&W and draft quality is not checked either. High Contrast is
not set in Windows. The color printer/copier is selected and standard color
is selected under the printer properties. I have reviewed previous posts and
suggestions and have followed them but the problem still exists. Table cells
in Word preview and print in color to this same printer so it doesn't seem to
be a driver issue. Any other ideas?