-   -   GETPIVOTDATA help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114070-getpivotdata-help.html)

Matt

GETPIVOTDATA help

I'm trying to create a conditional field for getting pivot data - for
example, if it is week 1, it will grab the pivot data for week 1 and the
specfic data of interest. I also want to get the grand total amount, but it
doesn't seem to be working when I try to pull that value even though the
condition is met - how is it referenced in get pivot function?

Barb Reinhardt

GETPIVOTDATA help

Why not try doing something manual and then change what you get? In some
cell outside of the pivot table enter = and select the cell of interest
within the PIVOT table and you should get the GETPIVOTTABLE function. You
can then change the info of interest. That's usually how I do it.

"Matt" wrote:

I'm trying to create a conditional field for getting pivot data - for
example, if it is week 1, it will grab the pivot data for week 1 and the
specfic data of interest. I also want to get the grand total amount, but it
doesn't seem to be working when I try to pull that value even though the
condition is met - how is it referenced in get pivot function?

Matt

GETPIVOTDATA help

thanks Barb...good idea....