-   -   Pasting columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114063-pasting-columns.html)

Manoj

Pasting columns

I have 2 spreadsheets with data. NOw i want to copy alternate columns from
the first sheet (A, C, E, G and so on) and paste in the second in the
alternate columns (A, C, E, G and so on). The data in column B, D, F, H and
so on should not be disturbed in the second sheet.

Is this possible at one go. Not individual copy / pasting of columns.
There are many such sheets where data has to be copied / pasted.

Thanks in advance

Don Guillett

Pasting columns

Pretty quick

Sub copyaltcolumns()
For i = 1 To 6 Step 2
sheets("sheet6").Columns(i).Copy Sheets("sheet7").Columns(i)
Next i

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software