-   -   A word of thanks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/114008-word-thanks.html)

Angeline

A word of thanks

I just want to say thank you so much to all those who continually provide
help and assistance in these discussion groups. I am from Sydney Aust and
from time to time get stuck in either Excel or Access.

This forum never fails me. If I have a simple or complex problem in either
program there is always someone who quickly comes to the rescue. I am just so
grateful and wanted to say a very very big huge thanks to all. I hope the
good will returns back to you 100 fold!

Angeline

Dave O

A word of thanks

Hi, Angeline-
Thanks for saying "Thanks"! I don't know if you and I have ever traded
posts here, but as a fairly consistent contributor I can say that the
contributors receive as much as they give, because (in my case at
least) I learn a lot by helping others, and they're always glad to
help.

It's also very nice to hear a "thank you" such as yours. Cheers!

Dave O
Virginia USA

JLatham

A word of thanks

Angeline, Like Dave O, I don't know that you and I have encountered one
another here before, but...

Just about all anyone giving help looks for in return is a little
acknowledgement of the assistance they were able to provide, or tried hard to
provide even if they missed the mark.

On behalf of those who have assisted you in the past; 'Thanks for the Thanks'.