-   -   Why when I click on a pivot, form Getpivotdata isn't automatic (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/113862-why-when-i-click-pivot-form-getpivotdata-isnt-automatic.html)

JB

Why when I click on a pivot, form Getpivotdata isn't automatic

Until now when I wanted to linked a cell to a pivat table a just had to enter
"=" and to click on the pivot table and the formula GETPIVOTDATA appears. Now
when do the same, only the address of the cell appear (A8).

Allllen

Why when I click on a pivot, form Getpivotdata isn't automatic

Read this

Allllen