-   -   how do i make all choices in a drop down box visible (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/113811-how-do-i-make-all-choices-drop-down-box-visible.html)

taidoggy

how do i make all choices in a drop down box visible

how do I make all the choices in a drop down box visible so the user does not
have to scroll through them

Dave Peterson

how do i make all choices in a drop down box visible

Depends on what you used to create the dropdown box.

If you used data|validation, you can't change it.

If you used a dropdown box from the Forms toolbar,
you can right click on it
format control|Control tab|change the dropdown lines

If you used a combobox from the control toolbox toolbar, then go into design
mode and select the properties and change the listrows to what you want.

But there are limits to what you can see on the screen, too.

--

Dave Peterson