-   -   Excel 2007 & Analysis Services 2000 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/113773-excel-2007-analysis-services-2000-a.html)

Pete

Excel 2007 & Analysis Services 2000

Hi. I haven't had a chance to work with the Beta version of Office 2007 as
of yet, and have a question - will Excel 2007 work with Analysis Services
2000 OLAP cubes? Any concerns/considerations?

Thanks!
Pete

Jim Cone

Excel 2007 & Analysis Services 2000

http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/search.a...s+services&p=1
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"pete"
wrote in message
Hi. I haven't had a chance to work with the Beta version of Office 2007 as
of yet, and have a question - will Excel 2007 work with Analysis Services
2000 OLAP cubes? Any concerns/considerations?

Thanks!
Pete

Pete

Excel 2007 & Analysis Services 2000