-   -   Where do I purchase a 64-bit version of Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/113646-where-do-i-purchase-64-bit-version-excel-2003-a.html)

Irina Shakhnovich

Where do I purchase a 64-bit version of Excel 2003?

I'm trying to find Excel x64 and can't locate any online vendors - is it a
download from Microsoft or where do I get it?

Jim Rech

Where do I purchase a 64-bit version of Excel 2003?

There is no such version of Excel. Nor will there be one for Excel 2007, at
least, not with the initial release in January.

--
Jim
"Irina Shakhnovich" <Irina wrote in