-   -   Multiple Calculations in a Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/113576-multiple-calculations-formula.html)

kjguillermo

Multiple Calculations in a Formula

I need help with how to properly create a formula for the following:
7 660
8 535
9 91
10 573

I will use E7 and E8 as an example:
E7/12=50 then 420/50=8.4
E8/12=44.58 then 420/44.58=9.42

12 and 420 are constants. Essentially, I will be using the answer of the
first calculation of the formula in the second calculation of the formula. I
hope this is clear. Thanks in advance

JMB

Multiple Calculations in a Formula

in F7, enter
=420/(E7/12)
and copy down as far as needed.

"kjguillermo" wrote:

I need help with how to properly create a formula for the following:
7 660
8 535
9 91
10 573

I will use E7 and E8 as an example:
E7/12=50 then 420/50=8.4
E8/12=44.58 then 420/44.58=9.42

12 and 420 are constants. Essentially, I will be using the answer of the
first calculation of the formula in the second calculation of the formula. I
hope this is clear. Thanks in advance

kjguillermo

Multiple Calculations in a Formula

Thanks! Worked like a charm!!!