-   -   HOW DO I KEEP DATA (SPREADSHEET EXCEL) FROM SHRINKING WHEN SAVED? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/113574-how-do-i-keep-data-spreadsheet-excel-shrinking-when-saved.html)

DINGY

HOW DO I KEEP DATA (SPREADSHEET EXCEL) FROM SHRINKING WHEN SAVED?

when I create a spreadsheet and save it then try to reopen the file the file
has shrunk. The speassheet is done and saves in landscape format but when
pulled back up it has changed to portrait.