-   -   How to put portrait page numbers on landscape charts? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/113512-how-put-portrait-page-numbers-landscape-charts.html)

OK Soccer Fan

How to put portrait page numbers on landscape charts?

I am using multiple sheets in a excel worksheet. Some are landscape and some
are portrait. I need to page number all of them with the number on the
bottom right of a portrait piece of paper.

Any help.

Kevryl

How to put portrait page numbers on landscape charts?

Me Too! I'm using Excel 2000, what about you?

"OK Soccer Fan" wrote:

I am using multiple sheets in a excel worksheet. Some are landscape and some
are portrait. I need to page number all of them with the number on the
bottom right of a portrait piece of paper.

Any help.

Kevryl

How to put portrait page numbers on landscape charts?

Me too. I'm using Excel 2000, how about you?
Sorry if this is duplicated. the system is telling me there's an error and
it wasn't received.