-   -   excel users (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/113448-excel-users.html)

TBranham

excel users

How can I download info sent to me using excel if I don't have excel myself

Niek Otten

excel users

You can download a viewer here, but you can't change and recalculate the workbook with it. You need excel for that.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...347961033.aspx

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"TBranham" wrote in message ...
| How can I download info sent to me using excel if I don't have excel myself

Dave Peterson

excel users

The free viewer (no changes allowed) from Microsoft:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/of...347961033.aspx

and the older version if they can't run the one above:

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...S/xlViewer.exe
(One line in your browser)

or...

Maybe a free spreadsheet program would work:
http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD

TBranham wrote:

How can I download info sent to me using excel if I don't have excel myself

--

Dave Peterson

David Biddulph

excel users

"TBranham" wrote in message
How can I download info sent to me using excel if I don't have excel
myself

A viewer is available at
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN
--