-   -   Can I retain functions from a previous cell when inserting a new r (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1133-can-i-retain-functions-previous-cell-when-inserting-new-r.html)

Philobr

Can I retain functions from a previous cell when inserting a new r

I have an Excel spreadsheet.
I need to insert a row, but have a column with SUM functions going down each
row.
Can I insert the row and have the SUM function automatically entered
in the new row created?

Frank Kabel

Hi
see: