-   -   How do I add vlookup functions together (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/112961-how-do-i-add-vlookup-functions-together.html)

Mike

How do I add vlookup functions together

I am trying to add vlookup figures together and some return #N/A, which leads
to no values being returned at all. Is there anyway around this

Bob Phillips

How do I add vlookup functions together

Do you mean

=VLOOKUP(A1&B1,M1:P20,3,False)

perhaps?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Mike" wrote in message
I am trying to add vlookup figures together and some return #N/A, which

leads
to no values being returned at all. Is there anyway around this

paul

How do I add vlookup functions together

you need to "trap" the error
if(isna(vlookup_formula),"",vlookup_formula).You could also have iserror.You
can also have 0 instead of ""(blank).Your values should now add up
--
paul

remove nospam for email addy!

"Mike" wrote:

I am trying to add vlookup figures together and some return #N/A, which leads
to no values being returned at all. Is there anyway around this

Max

How do I add vlookup functions together

Assuming the vlookups are within C1:C10, an option to add up the vlookups
"as-is", ie without error-trapping for #N/As is to try something like this

In say, C11: =SUMIF(C1:C10,"<#N/A")
--
Max
Singapore