-   -   Graphs reference data in old worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/112826-graphs-reference-data-old-worksheet.html)

fmistry

Graphs reference data in old worksheet

I have a worksheet with 2 tabs labelled "Model" and "Graphs". The
"Graphs" sheet has many plots which reference the data on the "Model"
sheet.

Now I make copies of both these sheets in the same workbook. Let us
call them "Model2" and "Graphs2". The problem is that the plots on
"Graphs2" sheet point to the data on the "Model" sheet and not the
"Model2" sheet.

Is there a "global" command or VB routine I can use so that all the
plots on "Graphs2" point to the data on "Model2" sheet rather than the
data on "Model" sheet?

I have noticed the same problem when I make a copy of a graph from
another workbook.

Any help will save a lot of re-editing. Thanks.