-   -   Filtering (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/112748-filtering.html)

J kannan

Filtering

I have the Target date against each activity in one column which spreads
through out the year. How can i filter all the activities related to a
specific month. I should not add any column.

Target Date

01-Oct-06
28-Oct-06
03-Nov-06
01-Jan-06
01-Jan-06
03-Oct-06
01-Jun-06
01-Oct-06
03-Oct-06

Thanks for your help in advance.

J Kannan
Larsen & Toubro
Chennai, India

Jaleel

Filtering

www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Jaleel

"J kannan" wrote:

I have the Target date against each activity in one column which spreads
through out the year. How can i filter all the activities related to a
specific month. I should not add any column.

Target Date

01-Oct-06
28-Oct-06
03-Nov-06
01-Jan-06
01-Jan-06
03-Oct-06
01-Jun-06
01-Oct-06
03-Oct-06

Thanks for your help in advance.

J Kannan
Larsen & Toubro
Chennai, India

Spreadz

Filtering

highlight the sort area - click on Data in the menu bar - then click Sort -
click the Options button and create your own sort rules.. it works in
Office2000 - don't know about later versions..