-   -   Setting Deadline reminders (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/112611-setting-deadline-reminders.html)

Sprint

Setting Deadline reminders

Hi All

I'm looking to be able to put todays date into a cell within a spreadsheet,
and the after a week has passed, the cell next to it to displace something to
the affect of "expired" or "Passed". What would be the best way to go about
this? Have attempted a few different things, but don't seem to have gotten
anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Sprint

Kevin B

Setting Deadline reminders

Try this in cell B1, with a date in cell A1:

=IF(TODAY()=A1+7,"Expired","")
--
Kevin Backmann