-   -   Is there a way to set up a custom paper size? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11248-there-way-set-up-custom-paper-size.html)

rkstorey

Is there a way to set up a custom paper size?

I recall being in a seminar/workshop and someone mentioned using a plotter
with Excel for very large paper sizes. However, I cannot find anyway to
customize the paper size.

Nick Hodge

Customising print settings in excel is controlled mainly by the print
driver. It will only give settings available in that

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"rkstorey" wrote in message
I recall being in a seminar/workshop and someone mentioned using a plotter
with Excel for very large paper sizes. However, I cannot find anyway to
customize the paper size.

Peo Sjoblom

Only if your printer supports it

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"rkstorey" wrote in message
I recall being in a seminar/workshop and someone mentioned using a plotter
with Excel for very large paper sizes. However, I cannot find anyway to
customize the paper size.

Gord Dibben

If you have the plotter drivers installed under SettingsPrinters and Faxes
and select it as the printer of choice in Excel you will get a multitude of
paper sizes to pick from.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP