-   -   Bringing quotations back up on screen (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/112425-bringing-quotations-back-up-screen.html)

flymeoutofhere

Bringing quotations back up on screen

I am creating a quotation system and need to have the ability to bring up
saved quotations which I have filed away, back up onto the quote. Once I
finish producing a quote, I will file it away in another worksheet using a
macro. I then need a way to find the quote (maybe using autonumbers?) and
bring it back up in the original quotation display.

Please Advise

Thanks

Don Guillett

Bringing quotations back up on screen

There could be many ways to do this:
If the range is the same size then use FIND to find the number and RESIZE
or
if not too many entries use a database and find the number and re-populate
the master with the entries.
or?

--
Don Guillett