-   -   " + " and " - " together (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/112271-together.html)

tikchye_oldLearner57

" + " and " - " together

hi community

can somebody tell me how i can get the "+" and "-" sign together ? What am I
requesting is the "ALT" + "number pad numeric"

example, if I want to display the japanese yen symbol, I would need to use
Alt+0165

thanks community for the help :)
--
oldLearner57

Gord Dibben

" + " and " - " together

Format font to Arial and ALT + 0177

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 20:07:01 -0700, tikchye_oldLearner57
wrote:

hi community

can somebody tell me how i can get the "+" and "-" sign together ? What am I
requesting is the "ALT" + "number pad numeric"

example, if I want to display the japanese yen symbol, I would need to use
Alt+0165

thanks community for the help :)

Ron Coderre

" + " and " - " together

Try this:

Font: Symbol
Keystroke: [alt] + 0177

Does that help?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"tikchye_oldLearner57" wrote:

hi community

can somebody tell me how i can get the "+" and "-" sign together ? What am I
requesting is the "ALT" + "number pad numeric"

example, if I want to display the japanese yen symbol, I would need to use
Alt+0165

thanks community for the help :)
--
oldLearner57

tikchye_oldLearner57

" + " and " - " together

yes!...yes!.....i got it done :), much appreciated to Ron Coderre and Gord
Dibben as well :)
--
oldLearner57

"Ron Coderre" wrote: