-   -   Set page to Landscape Still prints as Portrait (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11222-set-page-landscape-still-prints-portrait.html)

lahscious

Set page to Landscape Still prints as Portrait

I have worked wth Excel for years & have never seen this problem. I've set my
worksheet to Landscape and it previews and prints in Portrait! I've sent my
file to several coworkers & they have the same trouble.
I sent the file to a friend in another office & she was able to pull the
file up in the landscape format.

Why is it not working for anyone here in my office, but it works for someone
outside?
And most importantly - why won't it work for me???