-   -   How do I keep my column titles when I move down the page? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/112149-how-do-i-keep-my-column-titles-when-i-move-down-page.html)

Dragon F1

How do I keep my column titles when I move down the page?

I'm using Excel. When I scroll down the page the titles I put at the top of
each column dissappear off the screen,how can I keep them on sceen at all
times while useing the excel sheet?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Stefi

How do I keep my column titles when I move down the page?

See Window/Freeze panel!

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Dragon F1€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I'm using Excel. When I scroll down the page the titles I put at the top of
each column dissappear off the screen,how can I keep them on sceen at all
times while useing the excel sheet?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Marcelo

How do I keep my column titles when I move down the page?

Dragon,

select the row below the titles, click on window menu and freeze panels.

certainty we have a mistake here it is not a suggestion for Microsoft

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.