-   -   subtotaling on multiple fields (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/112053-subtotaling-multiple-fields.html)

dan

subtotaling on multiple fields

When I try to subtotal on more than one field (i.e. division and dept (within
division), my results do not view properly when I collapses rows.

Dave Peterson

subtotaling on multiple fields

Maybe...

Multilevel subtotals are in the wrong position in Excel 2002 and in Excel 2003

If that doesn't help, you may want to share more.

--

Dave Peterson