-   -   Recover email sent from excel sheet via outlook/didn't arrive (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111885-recover-email-sent-excel-sheet-via-outlook-didnt-arrive.html)

answers3801

Recover email sent from excel sheet via outlook/didn't arrive

I was working on an Excel sheet and clicked on an email address I had typed
in there... an Outlook window appeared, and I typed, and I thought sent, a
message. I even clicked the save icon because the letter was lengthy... not
too surprisingly, it was not sent... I thought it was enough to have Outlook
open but realize I should have logged in and not mailed from my Excel sheet-
is there a way I can find/recover what I was typing?