-   -   update the cell with formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111883-update-cell-formatting.html)

[email protected]

update the cell with formatting

Hello,

I am in a situation where all my cells on one worksheet(say 2) are
updated according to the cells in other worksheet (say 1).

Though all the formulas in 2 are calculated with the values in 1. I
also need to update it based ont he formatting of the cell in 1.

If cell in 1 has a red fill in color, the corresponding cell in 2
should also get updated to red fill-in color.

Is there a way it can be done?

Thanks,

Aby Mathew

Fred Smith

update the cell with formatting

The first question is how does worksheet 2 get "updated"? With a copy/paste?
With a formula? With a macro?

If it's a formula, why not just pre-populate the destination cells with the same
formatting as the source cells?

Fred

ups.com...