-   -   Tab Function in Protected Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111818-tab-function-protected-worksheet.html)

TRM

Tab Function in Protected Worksheet

I'm using Office 2003 and have a worksheet protected with the ability to
enter data in a selected table. How can I get the Tab function to work in the
data entry section of the worksheet?

Thanks

Kevin B

Tab Function in Protected Worksheet

If necessary, Unprotect the worksheet and then click TOOLS and select
PROTECTION. Below the password field is a list of check boxes, the first one
is SELECT LOCKED CELLS, turn this checkbox off and only unprotected cells in
the workbook are available.
--
Kevin Backmann