-   -   Need another Formula Help for Copying Info Between 2 Pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111804-need-another-formula-help-copying-info-between-2-pages.html)

EmanJR

Need another Formula Help for Copying Info Between 2 Pages

I need to know what formula i would use for this following situation.

I have a Excel Sheet in Excel 2003
First Sheet says: Credit Card Setup
Second Sheet Says: Order Form

There are fields in both of the Sheets that require Identical Information to
be on both of the sheets. Now in the Order Form sheet i want a formula that
will take for an example.

Company Name Field which in the order form is B7 in the Credit Set Up form
it is B10 now what i want is to put the formula on the Order Form so that i
copies the field that corresponds with it on the Credit Card Setup form, so
as i am typing in the credit card Setup sheet, it is automatically copying
over to the Order form, so that i do not have to do duplicate typing. I
really appreciate any help you can provide me. This is a copy of the formula
that i was using before but my bosses changed the sheet on me and want me to
use a specific format, so i need revision on the formula so that it will work
with this one.
=IF(Sheet1!B3<"",Sheet1!B3,"") Help Please

Kassie

Need another Formula Help for Copying Info Between 2 Pages

Try =IF(Sheet1!B7="","",Sheet1!B7) in Sheet2 B10

--
kassie

never stop learning

"EmanJR" wrote in message
[...]

It did not work, The formula that i gave as an example was going to the fact
that the sheet name that i was wanting to copy from was Sheet1, and now the
Sheet name that i want to copy from is named Credit Card Setup, and the Sheet
that i would be putting the formula into is Order Form.

"EmanJR" wrote in message
[...]

=IF('Credit Card Setup'!B7="","",'Credit Card Setup'!B7) should then do the
trick

--
kassie

never stop learning

[...]