-   -   I am looking for a template for recording rental income and expen. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1118-i-am-looking-template-recording-rental-income-expen.html)

cetmanhd

I am looking for a template for recording rental income and expen.

I am I am looking for a template for recording rental income and expenses for
three separate apartmetns I rent. I could make one up but I would have
expected Microsoft Office would have a predefined template for this.

Frank Kabel

Hi
you may search the template gallery on microsoft.com

--
Regards
Frank Kabel