-   -   In Excel 2007 Unable to view or print text box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111739-excel-2007-unable-view-print-text-box.html)

[email protected]

In Excel 2007 Unable to view or print text box

Hi! all,
In Excel 2007, I'm unable to view or print a text box. I can create the
text box within the Excel sheet just fine, but unable to see it in the
Print preview and unable to print it to a printer. Any ideas?

Help the perplexed.
Thanx.

Dave F

In Excel 2007 Unable to view or print text box

Hi, this may be a bug in their beta software. You can contact the
development team directly, via their blog,
http://blogs.msdn.com/excel/default.aspx and ask for details. I have asked
them questions before and they have been very responsive.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

" wrote:

Hi! all,
In Excel 2007, I'm unable to view or print a text box. I can create the
text box within the Excel sheet just fine, but unable to see it in the
Print preview and unable to print it to a printer. Any ideas?

Help the perplexed.
Thanx.

Jim Rech

In Excel 2007 Unable to view or print text box

FWIW, I do not have this problem in B2TR.

--
Jim
ups.com...