-   -   ADD TO COLUMN (inventory) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111683-add-column-inventory.html)

Johnny

ADD TO COLUMN (inventory)

I have a column of inventory numbers and I have to dated total columns. In
the two dated columns I am using a (VLOOKUP) combination formula. The table
array is on another sheet with weekly totals. My question is I want to have
the inventory column on my comparison sheet to add any new inventory numbers
from week to week.

note: Preferably I would like to do this when I update my (VLOOKUP)s.

note: every week the item numbers fluctuate based on live inventory