-   -   How do I get my column headers to go back to alphabetical? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111627-how-do-i-get-my-column-headers-go-back-alphabetical.html)

Kathy S. Cox

How do I get my column headers to go back to alphabetical?

Somehow my column headers changed from alphabetical to numbers. How do I get
them back to the default of alphabetical?

Bob Umlas

How do I get my column headers to go back to alphabetical?

Tools/Options/General tab, Deselect R1C1 Reference Style
"Kathy S. Cox" <Kathy S. wrote in message
Somehow my column headers changed from alphabetical to numbers. How do I

get
them back to the default of alphabetical?

Marcelo

How do I get my column headers to go back to alphabetical?

Hi Kathy

tools | Options | General tab

uncheck R1C1 box

hth