-   -   Group Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111610-group-box.html)

Pedro Serra

Group Box

Is it possible to change the format of a group box that I use to group
several radio buttons?

I need to change the line colour of the group box to white.

Thanks

Marcelo

Group Box

select one box, press control |(maintain), select other boxes,

right click and format as you need

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Pedro Serra" escreveu:

Is it possible to change the format of a group box that I use to group
several radio buttons?

I need to change the line colour of the group box to white.

Thanks

Pedro Serra

Group Box

Marcelo,

I don't have avalaible an option to change the line colour to white after
clicking in the forms group box!

"Pedro Serra" escreveu:

Is it possible to change the format of a group box that I use to group
several radio buttons?

I need to change the line colour of the group box to white.

Thanks

Marcelo

Group Box

my mistake, I understood, it was boxes..

sorry