-   -   Benefits of using excel as a proramming solution (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11138-benefits-using-excel-proramming-solution.html)

Mark Green

Benefits of using excel as a proramming solution

I would like to know what people think the benefits are
for using excel as a programming solution.

Dave O

It's great for programming your spreadsheets!

But seriously: it allows you to automate processes, and allows maximum
agility and adaptibility. I've used Excel to program a variation of
the Traveling Salesman Problem, based on latitude/longitude
coordinates, for instance.

Lady Layla

Reduces use of pencils, erasers and paper

"Mark Green" wrote in message
: I would like to know what people think the benefits are
: for using excel as a programming solution.
:
: