-   -   how to delete an old workbook from the right column in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111372-how-delete-old-workbook-right-column-excel.html)

R.P.

how to delete an old workbook from the right column in excel

I'm trying to remove an old workbook from the display column in excel.I would
like to know how to remove them when I don't need them anymore.

Gord Dibben

how to delete an old workbook from the right column in excel

If you are speaking of the recently-used file list in File, just go into
ToolsOptionsGeneral and uncheck the recently used files option.

Close Excel and re-open.

Change it back to enables and pick a number.

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:16:02 -0700, R.P. wrote:

I'm trying to remove an old workbook from the display column in excel.I would
like to know how to remove them when I don't need them anymore.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP