-   -   Saving Sort Criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111308-saving-sort-criteria.html)

Wendy Ann

Saving Sort Criteria

In the past when I have completed a sort in a worksheet the sort criteria was
saved so that when I added information and sorted again I did not have to
reenter all of the sort fields. Now, in many of my worksheets, while
ascending and descending are saving, all of the other criteria (the fact that
there is a header row and the sort order fields) are coming up blank each
time I go to sort. Any idea how to fix this so that the sort criteria saves?