-   -   I made drawings in excel, I don't see them but they print fine. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/111247-i-made-drawings-excel-i-dont-see-them-but-they-print-fine.html)

MWatts

I made drawings in excel, I don't see them but they print fine.

When I open the spreadsheet the numbers and letter appear but the shapes
around them do not appear. If I click on them I can get them to show up, but
I have to click on each picture. When it prints all the pictures show up
fine. Can you help me?

MartinW

I made drawings in excel, I don't see them but they print fine.

Hi MWatts,

Try ToolsOptionsView tab and in the objects
section check 'Show All'

HTH
Martin