-   -   Deleted all images but file size still too big!! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11123-deleted-all-images-but-file-size-still-too-big.html)

ka

Deleted all images but file size still too big!!

Hi
I created an excel sheet and copied&pasted a few images from a pdf file. I
later noticed that the file size got quite big (35MB). So I deleted all the
images, saved the file, and...the file size is still the same! Without the
pictures, the excel sheet used to be 1MB. So, how do I bring the file size
down again?

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards

ka