-   -   Can you sort worksheets other than manually? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110991-can-you-sort-worksheets-other-than-manually.html)

wltj

Can you sort worksheets other than manually?

I have copied numerous worksheets from another workbook and I need to sort
all worksheets alphabetically. Other than manually, can EXCEL 2003 do this
for me?

Roger Govier

Can you sort worksheets other than manually?

Hi

Some great code here from Chip Pearson to do this
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

--
Regards

Roger Govier