-   -   Excel date formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/11089-excel-date-formulas.html)

Paul B

Carol, you can put 1-3-04 in A1 and use the fill handle and drag it down,
the little black box in the lower right hand corner, if you do need a
formula here is one way with your starting date in A1 put this in A2 and
drag down =A1+1

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Carol" wrote in message
I need to a formula that would produce in column A a running series of

dates
without having to type them in individually. I need it such as (not
necesarily in numerical form):

1/03/2004
1/04/2004
1/05/2004
etc....

Thank you for any help!

Carol

Excel date formulas

I need to a formula that would produce in column A a running series of dates
without having to type them in individually. I need it such as (not
necesarily in numerical form):

1/03/2004
1/04/2004
1/05/2004
etc....

Thank you for any help!

Carol

Thank you!!!!!!!!! And you know, it's sad... I remember this formula from
the early days of Lotus now! It's just been too long ago. Thank you again.