-   -   Sorting data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/110862-sorting-data.html)

madobbs

Sorting data

I have a range of data and need to sort four colums but when I use the sort
key it only allows me to sort 3 types. For instance I need to sort company
name, product name, date ordered, and origin of product. (those are my four
colums) and the sort function only allows me to use 3.

Jim May

Sorting data

Sort ONLY the origin of product;
Then Sort the First three - all at once
designating how each of the 3 should be sorted.
I think the # 4 field will follow along..